The HR Trainee Program provides a very different and holistic learning journey through the Evonik HR community. Over 18 months, you will get to know operational and strategic HR work at various locations and can assume responsibility in international HR innovation projects. During this time, you will be mentored by experienced HR managers who will help you navigate the Evonik world and give you advice on best practices.
We offer you
- Further training opportunities
- International experience
START NOW AS AN HR TRAINEE!
The trainee program can start in August, September, or October 2023.
The application period runs until April 11, 2023. Please apply online with your complete application documents. For a complete application, please submit not only a cover letter and CV, but also employer and degree certificates and, if applicable, current overviews of academic grades.
Master's degree in Business Administration, Psychology, and Social Sciences (or comparable) with a focus on human resources and above-average success.
You will get to know the Evonik Group through several job rotations, one of which is abroad.
After the successful completion of the HR trainee program, permanent employment with Evonik is guaranteed.
- Flexible working time models
- Remote work
- Onboarding and mentoring programs
- Additional insurance
- Support for mental fitness
- Employee restaurants and food offerings
- Sports and fitness offerings
- Support with childcare facilities, childcare subsidy, children's holiday program
- Support services for care of relatives (e.g. leaves of absence)