What will the world look like in 10 or 20 years? What will humankind need? What challenges might we face? What solutions might help us to overcome them? In more than 100 markets, about 33,000 people working at Evonik explore ways to make the world - and everyday life - better by finding answers to questions like these.
As a global company, we do not only offer a variety of career prospects in STEM but also in all business and management branches, e.g.:
- Process Technology & Engineering
- New Business Development
- Digitalization Projects, Marketing & Sales
- Supply Chain Management
- Sustainability & Life Cycle Assessment
- Product Management
- Research, Development & Innovation
Our various entry opportunities for students include internships, cooperative study programs as well as the writing of a thesis or conduct of a final project. As a graduate, you can either choose the fast lane to a management position as a trainee or start putting your knowledge into practice as an entry professional.
Either way, if you are looking for a placement allowing you to take ownership of your work, team up with other great minds, and put your name to creations that make a positive difference, we are the right choice for you. In return, you’ll enjoy opportunities to grow personally and professionally, and find the right balance between life inside and outside of the workplace.
Take a look at our Students@Evonik Blog where other students share their experiences.
Diversity at Evonik
At Evonik, we are convinced of the power of diversity. For us, diversity is an opportunity and the key to business success. Employees with different backgrounds and personalities enrich our teams and our company. We take responsibility to support the next generation of female leaders in STEM in their development and show opportunities for women to grow and develop.
Some of our initiatives are:
- groW - a women's network at Evonik – to share experiences, knowledge and visions. Teams at different Evonik locations get involved across borders, offer collegial advice, organize networking days and events, create a platform for common topics, and actively participate in projects and committees to groW together.
- PAIRFECT - brings together people and opportunities by matching Evonik colleagues, interested in a new kind of collaboration. Using the internal platform, one can for example search for potential job-sharing partners, mentors or mentees, experts, lunch partners and even short-time assignments.
For Femtec students like you, we offer a special process. Please apply via our specific Femtec job posting which is meant for applications of any type: internships, working student jobs, direct entries, etc.
Please consider the following:
In the online application you'll also be asked for the field of activity you are interested in. Please use this question to state your preferred job (eg. internship) and your field of interest.
After applying, we will review your documents and allocate your application to relevant departments and positions. Thus, we can make sure that a wide range of opportunities is considered. In case you want to apply for a specific job ad you found in the job market, please also use the general job advertisement first. You can then use the application form to let us know which position you are interested in specifically.
The following selection process may differ. You may be invited to a phone call and asked to participate in an online test (not relevant for internships). Then, a video or in-person interview will follow. Afterwards, a final decision is made and a job offer may follow.
Please submit your job application in digital format via our job portal. But of course, you can send us an e-mail informing about your application in parallel.