1. The prize draw closes at 23:59 on July, 27 2018.
2. One winner will receive a special BVB jersey, flock printed with “#HumanChemistry”, of the Bundesliga match of November 4, 2017 between Borussia Dortmund and FC Bayern. The winners will be determined by a draw on July, 30 2018.
3. Only one announcement of the draw will be posted. Participation in the draw is by adding a comment under the post on Evonik’s LinkedIn page that must contain an answer to the question ("Teams at both Borussia Dortmund and Evonik are only successful if the chemistry is right. On our career page, Evonik employees from all over the world shared their stories and explained what #HumanChemistry means to them. Now it is time to share your story: For the chance to win one of our limited and signed #HumanChemistry Borussia Dortmund jerseys, go to https://careers.evonik.com/en/about/meet-the-team and tell us which Evonik employee story on our career page you identify with the most, and why, in the comment section of this original Evonik post by July 27th, 2018."). A total of one jersey will be given away to participants answering the question. Participants therefore have a chance to win one jersey. More than one comment from a single participant will be treated as a single entry.
4. Comments infringing LinkedIn guidelines, international law, or copyright will be removed without warning on coming to the notice of the organizers. This will exclude the participant from the prize draw.
5. All natural persons at least 18 years old at the time of participation are entitled to enter the draw. Participation under a false identity or the identity of a third party is not permitted. Evonik Industries AG reserves the right to exclude from the draw any participants who infringe the terms and conditions of participation.
6. The winner will be announced via the LinkedIn comment function of the LinkedIn post. The winner must respond within 7 days with a message to email@example.com. If the winner does not respond within this interval, the jersey will again be raffled among all the participants of the respective draw.
7. Only one prize is possible for each winner. The prizes will be distributed by Evonik Industries AG. Participants’ data may be forwarded to the partners mentioned above for dispatch of the prize. Evonik is entitled to use the personal data obtained in conducting the competition to the extent required for performance of the contract. The participant has the right to access and rectify information in accordance with statutory regulations, and can at any time revoke his or her consent to the use of the data with effect for the future, which will result in exclusion from participation in the contest. After the end of the competition, all the data provided by participants will be deleted.
8. The purchase of Evonik products is not a precondition for participation in the prize draw and does not in any way affect the outcome of the draw itself. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged. Legal action and cash payments are excluded.
9. Evonik reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition without prior notice, due to unforeseen circumstances. This applies particularly if the competition cannot run according to plan due to, for example, software and/or hardware failures, and/or for other technical and/or legal reasons affecting the regular and proper execution of the competition.
10. Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions of participation be or become invalid, the legal validity of the remaining conditions is not thereby affected. The invalidated condition is replaced by an analogous regulation that comes closest to approximating the purpose and intent of the invalid provision. The prize draw is not in any way connected to LinkedIn and is in no way organized or supported by LinkedIn.